CNG Pump Dealership Online Application Form | How to open a CNG station
How To Develop Your Own CNG Gas Pump Station: If you want to start a good business and earn money then you can start a CNG pump station business. Since this business is a strong business for the future, the benefits will be good for it, and you will be able to earn good money from this business. And you can start your own business and be your own boss. Today we will give you information about starting a CNG pump through this page. And let me tell you what eligibility criteria you need to follow to open a CNG pump business. So if you want to start a CNG pump station then we request you to read this page in full. Let us first know what is CNG and what are its benefits.
CNG Pump Station About
CNG stands for Compressed Natural Gas. CNG is one of the cleanest bonding transportation
fuel in the current market. With CNG, car owners can save a lot of money, as well as extend the life of the vehicle. And CNG-powered cars emit 80% less carbon monoxide than petrol-powered
cars. And CNG vehicles reduce noise pollution.
As the benefits of CNG are so much, the demand for CNG in commercial and non-commercial vehicles is slowly increasing. And if you start a CNG pump station at this time, it may prove to be a profitable business for you. This is because the number of people supporting eco-friendly vehicles is increasing rapidly for the way they are being made aware to reduce pollution. And which is really a very good and appreciable thing. But on this page, we will tell you today what steps you need to take to open a CNG pump station, what are its eligibility criteria, and how much investment will be required. So look at the end of this page.
CNG Pump Business Start
CNG is a friendly fuel that can be used in petrol
and diesel vehicles. The good news is that the central government has set a target of installing 10,000 CNG pump stations in India by 2030. This clearly means that the CNG pump business has both scope and opportunity. At present, there are 2700 CNG outlets in India, and about 75% of these CNG stations are in Gujarat, Delhi, Maharashtra. CNG dealership companies are the Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Hindustan petroleum corporation limited (HPCL), Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL), Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL), Gujarat state petroleum corporation limited (GSPC), etc.
So people who are interested in new business are already running a business in the market they can start CNG pump station. You need to apply online to start a CNG pump station. During this time you can also apply online for CNG pump dealerships and franchises.
CNG gas station Eligibility criteria
The Eligibility Criteria issued for starting CNG Gas Station are –
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicants must have passed at least the 10th class from a recognized board.
- Applicants should be at least 21 years of age and maximum age of 55 years.
- Applicant must have Required Land for CNG Pump Station.
- The land needs to be flat.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have an idea about workplace safety.
Note: Beneficiaries who want to start a CNG business have to apply following all these eligibility criteria.
CNG pump station required documents
The documents you need to have to pump CNG are –
- Aadhaar card
- Certificate of Income
- Age certificate
- Address Proof
- Net Worth Certificate
- IDP Proof
- Shop and establishment certificate
- Qualification proof
- Property card
- Latest sanctioned DP remarks of BMCOR local municipal office
- NA Tax Receipt
- Lease Deed
- Ownership documents cost, etc.
Note: Beneficiaries who want to start CNG pumps need to have these documents. If he does not have these documents then he will not be eligible to pump CNG.
CNG gas station investment & license cost
There are about ten companies in India that offer to open CNG pumps. You can select the suitable company of your choice. And the cost of a CNG gas station dealership can be around 65-75 lakh rupees. This will include the license fee and pump cost.
CNG pump station required land
- The land you use for pumping CNG needs to be dispute-free.
- The land must be in the name of the applicant.
- If the applicant does not have his own land then NOC must be obtained from the landowner.
- The applicant is required to have land lease agreement paper and a registered sale deed.
- If the land is cultivable then it has to be converted into commercial land.
- The land needs to be level and has water and light facilities.
- The land needs to be connected to Highroad or Main Road.
Dimensions of that site
- 700 square meters for carrying light motor vehicles with a frontage of about 25 meters.
- 1500 square meters for transport vehicles of which about 50 meters will be frontage.
Note: There are many companies whose demand is at least 600 square meters plot with 35 meters frontage.
CNG pump station cost
- CNG pump station dealership land cost to be around 50 to 60 lakh rupees. And the cost of the pump can be 20-25 lakh rupees.
- The security fee can be 5-10 lakh rupees.
- And other charges can be Rs 2-5 lakh.
- Note: This cost will depend entirely on the investment land and pump.
Friends, you can make a good income by starting a CNG pump station. And besides, you can get subsidies from the government. And there will be income tax exemptions for the next five years. And you can easily take a loan from a bank for investment. Also, the company from which you will take the CNG dealership franchise will give you a lot of benefits.
We have given you almost all the information about starting the How To Develop Your Own CNG Gas Pump Station today. And through the information provided on this page, you will be able to know the utilities of this business for you. If you still have any questions then just ask in our comment box, our team will answer your question very soon. And share this information with your friends so they too can take advantage of the opportunity.