How To Increase Traffic To Your Blog
You’ve created a blog but no traffic is coming to your blog, and you’re wondering how to increase blog traffic fast. And maybe you publish good content but your blog is not growing, so what is the reason? So if you think you can’t write good content, is that enough to drive traffic to a blog? Not only this, with the help of good content you can increase your blog traffic. There are many reasons why you should not despair of blogging. And learn those simple and important blogging tips from this post, which will help increase traffic to your blog. And to know all these tips, you have to read this post in its entirety. So let’s start with those important and effective tips of blogging from these questions.
Is it easy to use your blog or website?
Everyone remembers to make their own website or blog attractive. But we forget that the website has to be easy to visit which means your website has to be user friendly. But your website will be easily accessible to users, and you will want to come to your blog, again and again, to keep your website clear on easy navigation. Use the search box of your website in a place where it can be easily seen so that readers can search the content of your choice. Make your blog mobile-friendly so that more users can come to your blog. Keep in mind that if users don’t like your website, and users have trouble using your website, it won’t be easy for your users to use.
It takes more time for your website to open
Because we all like speed is a little more, and it becomes more necessary when the user has the option of many more alternative sites. And here: the first one will get it ‘This formula will work, which means that visitors will want to go to the website that opens soon, and no one will want to go to sites that are very slow to open despite having great content. Increase the speed of your website for this because of this generation speed. And it is recommended by Google that its ranking will depend a lot on the speed of a website. For this, friends, increase the speed of your website. And you can use Pingdom, Google page speed insight to check the speed of your website. And even then if the speed of your website is slow then it can be a problem of your server. This requires good and proper hosting.
Write a blog on trending topics
Like YouTube you need to focus on the trending topic of blogging because everyone wants to know what’s going on around them right now. And at such times if you write authentic information on trending topics in your field in your unique style, your users will not be impressed by it, because you will provide them with what they need.
Do you really publish great content?
Do you write content aimed at your audience, which will be useful to your audience, and if the solution to the user problem is on your blog, or if the audience is so engaged in your blog does not care about the time. And if that happens then your blog will definitely grow. But if there is something missing then don’t understand these points –
- Publish useful content
- The headline is simple and the verb spells
- Share variety instead of giving some kind of content.
- Publish the best content on your website according to the competition in your field
- Take the help of Visual so that the photos and videos are interesting to your users.
- Keep your content light and interesting
- Do not publish heavy word content, it is difficult for users to understand.
- Write short paragraphs
- Use a front that makes blogs easier to read
- Add sub-headings to your blog and highlight important points.
This means that you create your blog in such a way that you can easily understand the content that you want to provide to your users. It’s a bit like your exam paper where you would take the exam in simple language like your own to convince the teacher that you get higher marks in the exam, and that’s exactly what you have to do here. Put the social media share button on your website today so that users can share your contacts on social media. And suggest users to let them know their ideas and opinions in the comment box.
Useful for your content search engine optimized
- Meta description must be given
- You need to index your website in Google Webmaster Tools or any other search engine webmaster tool.
- Page titles must be up to 70 characters
- You need to keep your website URL short
- The main keyword must be added to the title
- Need to do internal linking to the post
Do you use content analysis tools?
Do you embed video on your website?
Use long-tail keywords
Do you promote your blog on social media?
Keep guest posts available
Make backlinks to your blog
Have you tried Paid campaign?
Use e-mail newsletter
- How To start a Blog – Create Free Website
- How to become a Blogger – Full Information
- Social media marketing strategy | What is it?
- LinkedIn Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business
- How to grow YouTube channel 2021 | Grow your YouTube channel
- App Marketing: How To Make Money From Apps
- Email Marketing Made Simple: Step by Step Guide